A Refund transaction returns funds to a Customer's credit card for an existing order on the system. To perform a refund, you need the transaction number (ID), which you can find in your reports.
- merchant: required
- merchant name which you created in your Payfull account.
- type: required
- Transaction type should be Return.
- language: required
- Response message language can be en / tr
- client_ip: required
- The client IP who uses the application which sends the request to the API.
- transaction_id: required
- Sale transaction ID to be refunded which is generated from Payfull
- total: required
- Total amount to be refunded
- passive_data: optional
- This parameter can take any passive data, then API will save it and return it to the caller in the response.
- merchant_trx_id: optional
- This parameter is for defining and sending a unique id value for the operation. You need to use this value for Transaction Status Information that you generated before.
- hash: required
- Generated hash code on the caller side
- - Arrange the parameters alphabetically from A to Z
- - Create a parameters string which has the length for each parameters with its value side by side
- - Create the sha256 hash code from the parameters string and pass the merchant password as Shared secret key
- - Add the hash code to the request parameters
To generate the hash code please follow the steps below:
merchant: merchant name
passive_data: just any passive data
"passive_data":"just any passive data",