Sale using Saved Card [TOKEN]
- Sale Transaction with saved card can be done easily by passing the TOKEN in the request to API.
- To have installments, there is installments parameter can accept values from 1 or more, but to do this procedure, you should know the available predefined installments.
- merchant: required
- merchant name which you created in your Payfull account.
- type: required
- Transaction type should be Sale.
- total: required
- Total amount of the payment EX: 10.23 .
- cc_token: required
- The card TOKEN
- currency: required
- Currency can be TRY/USD/EUR/GBP
- installments: required
- Installments number, for no installment use 1
- language: required
- Response message language can be en / tr
- client_ip: required
- The client IP who uses the application which sends the request to the API.
- payment_title: required
- For each sale transaction you have to give a name for it EX: sell cup transaction
- bank_id: optional
If you like to use specific bank, this parameter will tell the API about its ID
If there are installments, it will be required
- gateway: optional
For each bank there is different gateway in installment mode EX: asseco / iyzico / payU ...etc
if there are installments, it will be required
- customer_firstname: required
- Firstname of the buyer
- customer_lastname: required
- Lastname of the buyer
- customer_email: required
- Email of the buyer
- customer_phone: required
- Phone number of the buyer
- customer_tc: optional
- TC number of the buyer
- passive_data: optional
- This parameter can take any passive data, then API will save it and return it to the caller in the response.
- hash: required
- Generated hash code on the caller side
- - Arrange the parameters alphabetically from A to Z
- - Create a parameters string which has the length for each parameters with its value side by side
- - Create the sha256 hash code from the parameters string and pass the merchant password as Shared secret key
- - Add the hash code to the request parameters
To generate the hash code please follow the steps below:
merchant: merchant name
payment_title: just payemnt title
passive_data: just any passive data
"passive_data":" just any passive data",