Save New Card
Save New Card requires card credentials, and it returns a TOKEN which must be saved in the caller application database to use it later in sale transaction or to delete it from the saved cards list.
- merchant: required
- merchant name which you created in your Payfull account.
- type: required
- Transaction type should be Set.
- set_param: required
- The name of the parameter you like to save, so it should be Card.
- card_op: required
- There are two operations add/delete but in here it should beadd.
- user_email: required
- The card holder must be a user in payfull, so this parameter is his username [email] inside payfull.
- language: required
- Response message language can be en / tr
- client_ip: required
- The client IP who uses the application which sends the request to the API.
- cc_name: required
- Card Holder Name
- cc_number: required
- Card Number 16 digits EX: 4111111111111111
- cc_month: required
- Card expiry month EX: 05
- cc_year: required
- Card expiry year EX: 2017
- cc_cvc: required
- Card cvv/cvc EX: 000
- hash: required
- Generated hash code on the caller side
- - Arrange the parameters alphabetically from A to Z
- - Create a parameters string which has the length for each parameters with its value side by side
- - Create the sha256 hash code from the parameters string and pass the merchant password as Shared secret key
- - Add the hash code to the request parameters
To generate the hash code please follow the steps below:
merchant: merchant name